Saturday, October 6, 2012

Having epiphany.


It is Wednesday, the day I received my package. I was lying on bed that day with my little princess watching Tangled movie. Yes, the Rapunzel new version where Mandy Moore was the main character. The hitch is, It was dubbed in Japanese so it's not Mandy Moore anymore (since we are living in Japan we are force to watch it) but the glitch are fixed for having a subtitle and I say "Thank God." Frankly, I am not good in speaking or having a great understanding in Japanese or the Nihonggo verbal. Maybe I am quite good-enough on sensing and knowing their throwing words when they're talking to me but the problem is I don't know how to give them retort. I know some but zenbu janai (not everything); I still need to harvest effortfully so my crops won't withered. But to think, It is also a big advantage for me viewing Japanese with subtitle like catching two mouse in one day, so the cat wins "Meow!".

Well my daughter adore Rapunzel (like she said she is Rapunzel) and the theme song played completely at the end of the movie and suddenly my little princess was pretty mount, waving her hand in the air, blubbering those lines without having the right words, dancing flakey like a peanut butter, hovering her one feet, and turning around reflecting like a little ballerina. It was overwhelming watching and seeing her with an enthusiasm. 

The door bell rings, I stood up. Guess what. Yes, I am pretty excited. Do you know the feeling that you  are waiting for something that you really wanted but it's not what you've expected; like seating on a couch, clicking the remote control, looking for a great to watch but in the end there's nothing good you can watch. Meaning, my pretty excited turn into dumps. Well It is just a person who are selling some products. 

An hour pass, bell rings again. Wishing it could be my package. Readying my bucks, Walking barefooted on a narrow path through our door and finally it's Mister Mailman. The pretty excited just bloom again, eagerly wanting to open the package that I ordered. 

And here it is, my new haul; Fimo soft & effect / Modena and La Doll Air dry clay / Padico Varnishing / Tamiya Mold Releaser, Fairy Mold, Miniature Parfait glass and Metal findings.


Then I had sudden epiphany which I am having a strength sayings "get-up-and-go"; "It is time to cleanse your space, dusting those dirt and orderly fixing your storage and container". And then I lighted my signal GO so my working space turn into a disaster state. Putting all the things on the floor, starting to re-arranging them but seriously sometimes I don't know where would I start. It's like you'll shrink back again from another scratch. So I wiped my desk, keep on polishing, carefully arranging my things and overly thinking where should I put those container that will suit on my little crafting table.



After 2 hours of cleaning, I am completely done. Much better right?! 
And ready to say "Welcome to my humble crafting space!". As an Artist or Enthusiast, we wanted our working room or space to be as organized and cleanest as always. But we are artist, we are born to be wild.
Here's the things that I always work with. Pliers, cutters, brushes, and clay of course.
(first image) Where I situated my hand made display and those three little milk bottled (Meiji) are one my entry in Recycled challenge. I also plonk my notes, sketch book, cuticles and some Clay books.
At the bottom, you will find my Mica powders, Acrylic paint, Vanishing, Glaze, Stamps, Molds that I usually use, Clays, Beads, Findings, Etc.

(second image) Meet my little oven that my mom bought and the white-trans container that my step dad gave to me.
  • At First Container;  FABRIC AND RIBBONS. 
  • Second; AIR DRY CLAY, OVEN BAKED CLAY & WHIP CREAM/SAUCE. 
  • At Third; MY CLAY CUTTERS.
  • On Fourth: MY HAND MADE MOLDS, METAL FINDINGS AND CABOCHONS.
  • Fifth; BOUGHT MOLD AND STAMPS.
  • and Lastly; WHERE I PUT SOME OF MY PAPER CRAFTS.

 (First image) Looking on my fave area (at the very top of my side table, the picture frame), where I glimpsed my inspirations (my little princess & my husband) and catching a positive energy that I can possibly lay on my hand made design. 

Also, meet my first ever personal computer with Smile Precure desktop layout which my little princess  favorite anime. Believe it or not, this is my first peculiar. After being a student for a long time I hadn't had a very own computer. Don't asked me why, maybe being too practical. Let's say "My shoes are still fine why should I buy a new one". But since I am now earning some money, I already decided to bought one, and now I can finally say it's my own sweat and I deserve it. 

I also making graphic design such as my logo, layouts and customized box templates with the use of Gimp software though I know how to used Adobe Photoshop, maybe my hand get to used in Gimp.

Amaco Clay Machine (first image) this tool helps every artist towards their crafts by using on kneading, blending colors and making flat sheets. My slab-working are become easier and faster especially If you are in a rush or having a multiple orders.

At the second image, Yes. It is my cup of coffee like a cup of reiki. The one and only best friend I had who help me awakes when I needed to spend my whole night in making my crafts. I am not a coffee buff but no choice she's my partner at night. How about yours? 

So I guess this is enough with my space stories. See you on my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment