Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Birthday my little Princess...

Another year for my Little Princess Phoebe Gaile. She's already 3 years old now. Oh my she's getting bigger If only I can stop my princess from growing up I'll maybe do. But I love everything about her; her sweetness, her kindness, a little naughty, and a brightly girl.  I may not be a perfect mother but I am trying to be a best mother I can be. I will guide her and love her for the rest of my life, and it's my job that  there's no retirement. I will never be tired to be your mom even sometimes I feel weak. 

Happy Birthday my little princess. You will always be my little girl. I love you so much. 

Thanks to Mamu (her grandmom) for this birthday gift, she really enjoy and love it coz it's her favorite.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment