Monday, October 8, 2012

Sweet Keeps ◕ ‿ ◕

Konbanwa minnasan~! 

I made a bunch of fake sweets such as Cookies, chocolates, scoop of ice cream, and Biscuit. The color are so warm in the eye. Yeah I admit they are so cute and deliciously like.

If you gonna asks me how I did this; Well obviously I just used a molds on it. The scoop of ice cream, chocolate and the dotted biscuit those are my hand made mold so the rest are the one that I bought online. 

Using mold doesn't mean you are cheating on your own crafts. I will definitely protest If someone think it's only for cheating. First, molds are created to support us by creating our hand made; Second it guides and give us way to foresee the so called perfection. And third, mold help us to make our works in a flash way. Mostly you will need a mold when you are in a rush or having a lots of order. 

So what is mold anyways? 
1. A hollow form or matrix for shaping a fluid or plastic substance.
2. A frame or model around or on which something is formed or shaped.
3. Something that is made in or shaped on a mold.
4. The shape or pattern of a mold.
(courtesy of thefreedictionay)

There's a lot of mold brand that you can use in making your personal mold that's why I am tend to make my own molds. But you can also bought a mold that has a design; like Sculpey, Padico and Miniature Sweet brand. Sometimes you will also encounter a hard mold type. For my tips; (1) Use Powder (any powder); oil or you can buy some clay releaser. Or use stick or toothpick for peeling it off. (2) If you want to make your own mold but don't like to buy a mold maker, why not try making it in your own clay. Result will be hard or some are flexible, but still you can make a mold plus follow the tips #1. 

Here's the images that I made. I'll surely gonna deplete this bunch of sweets I had made in my everyday hand made design. Sooo Yummy!  
SCOOP OF ICE CREAM + BISCUIT + CHOCOLATE = YUMMY!
COOKIE AND  BISCUIT


SWEET NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment