Monday, November 8, 2010

Basic Clay Workshop 103




(click image for full preview)






BASIC POLYMER CLAY WORKSHOP 103(November 7, 2010)


Meet my new two little sister and my friend Mr. Mike.F-U-N-! as always.. :)


To Mr. Mike, thanks much for our kwentuhan, i enjoyed. And I appreciate a lot for suggesting to make my website as one of your ads on your site. :) Practice lang ng practice sir mike, make your imagination bold and wild, but still need a full of passion, at least the advantages is you also have business and you do really love arts.



To my two sisters, Feona and Faye, hehe :) nakakatuwa kayong dalawa, pero you both creative kahit na you're only 10 and 11 y/o. I thought talaga you're a twin sister hehe :) Just keep on practicing little sisters, and it's a really good hobby until you get old. Malay mo kayo naman gagawa kay Mommy Fe ng mga like niya hehe :)Thanks thanks again, i have so much fun, hope i've shared a knowledge about clay crafting.If ever you have any question/s about clay, you can message me here or catch me in text/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment